The Importance of Cleaning your Dryer
It can be easy to overlook cleaning your dryer vent. A clogged dryer can prove to be a fire hazard over time. Pro Vent Services offers dryer cleaning so you can remove this hazard from your home and have peace of mind.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Dirty dryer vents are a leading cause of fires! Dryer vents should be cleaned every year. Any moisture build-up inside the dryer ducting is often a sign of poor ventilation that should to be investigated. Get your dryer vent professionally cleaned and inspected from Pro Vent Services. Your home should be risk-free from this common fire hazard.
- Clothes are taking multiple cycles to dry, especially jeans & towels
- No lint is visible on the lint screen
- The dryer repeatedly stops during a cycle
- Clothes have a mouldy odour after the dry cycle
- Clothes are very hot after a dry cycle
- The top of the dryer is hot to the touch while running
- Excessive lint left on clothing
Who needs Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Commercial Laundromats
- Town homes
- Single Family Homes