The Importance of Furnace and Duct Cleaning
Debris build up can reduce the flow to and from different components of your HVAC system. This can cause your furnace to work harder and consume more energy. Pro Vac Services Furnace and Duct Cleaning restores your HVAC system to peak efficiency and helps you save money.
Air Duct Cleaning
Power Whip Package
At Pro Vent Services Inc, we use an aggressive cleaning method called Power Whip. It combines compressed air and a Power Whip tool to provide you with a practical, thorough cleaning.
Please note: Please increase the thermostat for 15 minutes before your appointment time in the winter months. The furnace will be off for the duration of the cleaning. Due to negative pressure in the house, you can not use your fireplace or woodstove during the cleaning.
- Our residential package includes:
- Checking the fan belts
- Cleaning the blower
- Cleaning the heat exchangers
- Replacing (disposable) or cleaning (permanent) the filter
- Cutting an access hole in the plenum if required
- Removing, cleaning & replacing all vent covers & grills
- Power Whipping all hot air vents & arteries
- Cleaning inside all vent
- Power Whipping all main lines
- Cleaning the inside & outside furnace surfaces